By Heather VanCura on Jan 20, 2016
Happy New Year 2016! The JCP Executive Committee (EC) is meeting for the first time in 2016 tomorrow at the TOTVS Offices in Rio de Janeiro Brazil, and I am preparing the materials to review the JCP in Year in Review for 2015. The first and one of the most important parts of this task is to look at JSR Updates. So here are the JSR Updates from the last part of 2015. I noticed that I have not posted the updates on the blog lately - I have been posting them on Twitter handle @JCP_org with the #JSRUpdate hash tag. ;)!. I will post the JCP Year in Review for 2015 later this week.
- JSR 378, Portlet 3.0 Bridge for JavaServer Faces 2.2 Specification.
Early Draft Reviews:
- JSR 362, Portlet Specification 3.0.
- JSR 365, Contexts and Dependency Injection 2.0 Specification.
- JSR 366, Java EE 8 Platform Specification.
- JSR 367, Java API for JSON Binding (JSON-B).
- JSR 368, Java Message Service (JMS) 2.1.
- JSR 369, Java Servlet 4.0 Specification.
- JSR 371, Model View Controller (MVC) 1.0 Specification.
- JSR 372, JavaServer Faces (JSF) 2.3 Specification.
- JSR 363, Units of Measurement API.
Proposed Final Draft:
- JSR 364, Broadening JCP Membership.
- JSR 56, Java Network Launching Protocol & API.
- JSR 286, Portlet Specification 2.0.
- JSR 329, Portlet 2.0 Bridge for JSF.
- JSR 342, Java EE 7 Platform Specification.