Monday Dec 06, 2010
Tuesday Jan 19, 2010
By Heather VanCura on Jan 19, 2010
The nominations for the available Executive Committee (EC) seat on the JCP Micro Edition (ME) EC are open through the end of this week. There is one open seat on the ME EC. Nominations are open until 24 January. Read more about the EC here.
JCP program members can nominate themselves here--this is your chance to get involved!
This is the group blog for the Java Community Process (JCP) program office.
- JCP 2016 Award Nominess
- The JCP EC Elections Set to Start on 30 August
- Nominations Open for the 14th Annual JCP Program Awards
- Java Community Process (JCP) version 2.10 with a Focus on Broadening JCP Membership
- Last Day Sessions in Early Adopter Area of JavaLand Conference
- JavaLand 2016 is Almost Here - Join us in the Early Adopter Area
- JSR Updates - End of 2015
- JCP Public EC Meeting 15 December
- Meet the JCP EC Candidates on Friday 6 November
- Congrats to the JCP 2015 Annual Award Winners