JavaLand is coming to Germany 8-10 March 2016! Learn more about Adopt a JSR and Adopt OpenJDK. Get in contact with the makers of Java technology in the Community Hall. Many Specification Leads and members of the Expert Groups from Java Community Process (JCP) program can be found in the Early Adopters Area.
There, everything is about the two community-driven programs Adopt-a-JSR and Adopt OpenJDK. If you want to, you can directly contribute by working 'hands on' and hacking away.
In addition to Adopt a JSR and Adopt OpenJDK, we will work on other topics, which will be accompanied by the following representatives:
- JCP and the inclusion of the Community (and of companies): Heather VanCura, JCP Program Office Director
- Java Server Faces, Servlet 4.0 - Ed Burns
- MVC 1.0 - Ivar Grimstad and Christian Kaltepoth
- Desktop Application API - Andres Almiray
- CDI and Security JSR - Anatole Tresch and David Blevins
- Jolokia 2.0 and Java EE Management API 2.0 - Roland Huß
- JAX-RS 2.1 and SSE, JAX-RS / Bytecode analysis (JAX-RS Analyzer) - Sebastian Daschner
- Hypermedia REST with JAX-RS - Sebastian Daschner
- SnoopEE - a Microservice Discovery mechanism for Java EE - Ivar Grimstad
- Fun with the OpenJDK Compiler ("invent" new Java keywords) - Sebastian Daschner
In addition to the exchange of views on the topics above, there will also be timed sessions:
- Java EE 8 “New Hot Stuff” - Ivar Grimstad, Anatole Tresch and Ed Burns - Tuesday 11:00 a.m.
- Desktop Application API - Andres Almiray - Tuesday 2:00 p.m.
- REST / JAX-RS und Microservices - Sebastian Daschner and Ivar Grimstad - Tuesday 4:00 p.m.
- CDI and Security JSR - Anatole Tresch and David Blevins - Wednesday 11:00 a.m.
- Broadening JCP Membership - Heather VanCura - Wednesday
- JavaServer Faces and Servlet 4.0 - Ed Burns - Wednesday 1:00 p.m. 12:00 p.m.
- Agorava - Werner Keil - Wednesday 2:00 p.m.