JSR updates last week
By Heather VanCura on Jan 22, 2013
In the last week we have had three additional Java EE JSRs publish milestone drafts and one JSR migrate to JCP 2.9.
- JSR 340, Java Servlet 3.1 Specification, published a Public Review Draft; the review closes 11 February 2013, and the EC ballot will start 12 February 2013.
- JSR 345, Enterprise JavaBeans 3.2, published a Public Review Draft; the review closes 19 February 2013, and the EC ballot will start 20 February 2013.
- JSR 352, Batch Applications for the Java Platform, published a Proposed Final Draft.
- JSR 107, JCACHE - Java Temporary Caching API, migrated to JCP 2.9!
There are 4 open EC Public Review Ballots this week.
- JSR 344, Java ServerFaces 2.2 (closes 28 January 2012).
- JSR 338, Java Persistence 2.1 (closes 4 February 2012).
- JSR 353, Java API for JSON Processing (closes 4 February 2012).
- JSR 356 , Java API for WebSocket (closes 4 February 2012). Also check out interview with Danny Coward, Spec Lead for JSR 356 on the Java Spotlight podcast this week!