JCP.org site improvements released this week
By Heather VanCura on Apr 26, 2012
The JCP program office released a set of changes to JCP.org this week that provides some usability modifications. Those who use this site often will notice more options for viewing and sorting lists of JSRs. Potential members will find the Becoming a Member process pages easier to read and follow. Other members will find the reorganized FAQ pages a great improvement in offering several topic-specific pages. Several other changes will make work life a little nicer for everyone in the JCP community. See the complete story here and below for a summary of the updates that we made.
- Cleaning up/clarifying the Becoming a Member process pages
- Displaying the most recent milestone on lists of JSRs
- Ability to sort lists of JSRs by date of most recent activity
- Displaying the status of a JSR in lists of JSRs (active, Final, withdrawn, dormant)
- Expert Group nominees can view the status of their nominations
- Revision of FAQ pages to make it easier to find topics of interest
Let us know what you think of the changes and also your suggestions for future improvements.