Java EE 7 JSR update
By Heather VanCura on Nov 21, 2012
Java EE 7 JSR update...in case you missed the last few entries with JSR updates, there are 8 Java EE 7 JSRs currently in JCP milestone review stages. Your input is requested and needed!
- JSR 342: Early Draft Review 2– Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 7 (Java EE 7) Specification (review ends 30 November); Oracle
- JSR 107: Early Draft Review - JCACHE - Java Temporary Caching API (review ends 22 November); Greg Luck, Oracle
- JSR 236: Early Draft Review – Concurrency Utilities for Java EE (review ends 15 December); Oracle
- JSR 338: Early Draft Review 2 – Java Persistence 2 (review ends 30 November); Oracle
- JSR 346: Public Review – Contexts and Dependency Injection for Java EE 1.1 (EC ballot 4-17 December); RedHat
- JSR 352: Public Review – Batch Applications for the Java Platform (EC ballot 4-17 December); IBM
- JSR 349: Public Review – Bean Validation 1.1 (EC ballot 20- 26 November); RedHat
- JSR 339: Public Review – JAX-RS 2.0: The Java API for RESTful Web Services (Review period ended, EC ballot ends 26 November); Oracle
Also, check out the Java EE wiki with a specification and schedule update, including most recently, the addition of JSR 236.