Star Trek Clingans - AHEM - Klingons
By John Clingan-Oracle on Dec 22, 2006
I have been associated with the "Klingon" name for my entire life, and now it's for good reason (read the first paragraph). Here are just a few I've heard throughout my life:
- So how do you spell that? K-L-I-N-G-O-N?
- Were you on Star Trek?
- Do you speak Klingon? (ghobe')
- No wonder you have a thick head
- You even have a Klingon forehead ... oh, never mind, they're zits.
- I thought Klingon's were supposed to be tough
- The Clingan Empire