By John Clingan-Oracle on May 07, 2007
I'll be roaming around CommunityOne day. The only issue I have is that there is too much great content shoved in to too short a time period. I'd sure love to cross tracks into the OpenSolaris, NetBeans and Redmonk unConference tracks. I'm 100% committed to the GlassFish track, where where we expect both GlassFish veterans and a host of new users.
Here's the GlassFish track agenda:
- 10:00: General session (all tracks)
- 11:00: Getting Starting / What's new
- 12:10: Lunch w/Jonathan Schwartz & Rich Green
- 1:15: GlassFish in real life (Use Cass)
- 2:20: GlassFish partner ecosystem
- 5:00: GlassFish Futures w/V3
My goal at CommunityOne is to meet new GlassFish users, where I hope to learn about deployments, where GlassFish excels, and where it needs improvement.
Unfortunately I need to cut this post short. Time to head to the Moscone Center to sign up.