Monday Oct 21, 2013
Monday Apr 08, 2013
By mikew_co on Apr 08, 2013
Are you interested in taking a peek at the new lambda expressions feature in Java 8? If so, this OBE is for you:
The OBE covers the basic topics related to lambda expressions including:
- A review of anonymous inner classes
- Lambda expression syntax
- Functional interfaces
- Using lambda expressions to replace anonymous inner classes
- Using prebuilt functional interfaces included in
java.util.functionto pass behavior to your methods
- Enhancements to the Collections API for lambda expressions
There are a number of examples for each topic and the full source code and NetBeans 8 projects are included for you. So if you are interested, check it out at the link above.
Information relating to Java training development and events.
- Using Device I/O with Java Embedded Suite on a Raspberry Pi
- Coming to JavaOne? Check out these training opportunities!
- Java ME Embedded with Raspberry Pi - now a public self-paced course!
- Oracle Java ME Embedded MOOC - A second date added
- Register today for the Oracle Java ME Embedded MOOC!
- Java EE 7 Survey
- Java Mission Control and Flight Recorder Demo Series
- Are you interested in a free course on Java Embedded on the Raspberry Pi?
- Your opinion counts!
- Java Learning Library