New OBE Series: EJB 3.1 New Features
By tmcginn on Dec 20, 2012
OBE of the Month: EJB 3.1 New Features (Series)
This Oracle By Example (OBE) series covers many of the new features of EJB 3.1. The latest release of the EJB technology, based on JSR-318: Enterprise JavaBeans 3.1, EJB 3.1 further simplifies the technology and makes many improvements. EJB 3.1 is available in the Java EE 6 platform.
There are 5 OBE's mapped in the series:
- Creating and Accessing a Session Bean in a Web Application
- Creating a No-Interface View Session Bean and Packaging in a WAR File
- Creating Asynchronous Methods in EJB 3.1
- Testing EJB 3.1 Applications in GlassFish Embedded EJB Container
- Creating a JAX-WS Web Service and Clients with EJB 3.1 Singleton Bean
Check out all of the great free content at the Oracle Learning Library!
This article contributed by Anjana Shenoy.