Java Spotlight Episode 22: Steve Harris - Senior VP of Application Server Development on Java EE 7
By Roger Brinkley on Mar 21, 2011
Interview with Steve Harris, Senior VP of Application Server
Development at Oracle on the Java EE 7.
Joining us this week on the Java All Star Developer Panel are Dalibor Topic, Java Free and Open Source Software Ambassador, and Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine, Java EE Developer Advocate.
Control-click to download this MP3 file. You can also subscribe to the Java Spotlight Podcast Feed to get the latest podcast automatically. If you use iTunes you can open iTunes and subscribe with this link: Java Mobility Podcast in iTunes.
- March 21-24, 2011 Eclipse Con
- March 22, 2011 OTN Developer Day, Bangalore
- March 23 OTN Developer Day, Pune
- March 24 OTN Developer Day, Chennai
- March 30 NJUG(Nashiville JUG), Roger Brinkley, Java 7 Language Features & Language Roadmap
- April 7 OTN Developer Day, Reston VA
- April 12,13 JavaOne Russia, Moscow
- April 12th-14th CON-FESS, Vienna, Austria
- April 18th-20th dnevi slovenske informatike, Portorož, Slovenia
Steve Harris is senior vice president of application server development at Oracle. He joined Oracle to manage development of the Java virtual machine for the Oracle8i release. Since then, his role has expanded to include the entire Java Platform, Enterprise Edition technologies in the Oracle Application Server and WebLogic Server product lines, including EJBs, Servlets, JSPs, JDBC drivers, SQLJ, TopLink, and Web services support in both the application server and database. This interview focuses on Java EE 7 platform development
- Daniel Oliveria, DFJUG and Java Champion - I'm really proud to invite you all to the inauguration ceremony of the pre-JEDI courses that will start here in the surroundings of Brasilia, Monday March 28, in a favela (slum) called “Invasão da Estrutural” (Structural invasion)
Transcript for this show is available here