Java Spotlight Episode 95: Baruch Sadogursky on JFrog Artifactory
By Roger Brinkley on Aug 14, 2012
Interview with Baruch Sadogursky on the 2011 Duke Award winning JFrog Artifactory.Right-click or
Control-click to download this MP3 file. You can also subscribe to the Java Spotlight Podcast Feed to get the latest podcast automatically. If you use iTunes you can open iTunes and subscribe with this link: Java Spotlight Podcast in iTunes.
- Java 6 End of Public Updates extend to February 2013. FAQ
- Java SE 8 Build b50 is here: http://jdk8.java.net/download.html
- Java Embedded @ JavaOne Sessions Announced
- Java Embedded @ JavaOne Attendee Toolkit
- Attend Java Embedded @ JavaONe for a $100 add-on to your JavaOne pass
- Aug 14-15, Freescale Technology Forum - China, Beijing
- Aug 20 - 22, Java EE Event, Tokyo, Japan
- Aug 22, OTN Developer Days - Costa Mesa
- Aug 23-24, Freescale Technology Forum - India, Bengaluru
- Sep 10-15, IMTS 2012 Conference, Chicago
- Oct 3-4, Java Embedded @ JavaONE, San Francisco
- Oct 30-Nov 1, Arm TechCon, Santa Clara
- Oct 22-23, Freescale Technology Forum - Japan, Tokyo
Feature InterviewBaruch Sadogursky, joined JFrog as the Developer Advocate following years of working alongside JFrog’s founding team. Prior to joining JFrog, Baruch was an innovations expert with BMC Software Incubator team after 6 years with AlphaCSP as a senior Java consultant, architect and training division manager.
Baruch has been hacking around Java technologies and Continuous-Integration tools since 2001, including module development for open source projects like Gradle & Spring. He is also active in community development around Artifactory, participating in the development of it’s plugin ecosystem and enriching it’s functionality with open-source user plugins.
As JFrog’s Developer Advocate, Baruch contributes to the strong collaboration with leading open-source projects such as SpringSource, Grails and Gradle by providing them with the Artifactory Cloud platform, and fuels the Continuous-Integration ecosystem with open-source plugins for leading tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity & Bamboo.
Baruch blogs at http://blogs.jfrog.org & blog.sadogursky.com and tweets as @jbaruch.
- Alice/Greenfoot workshop last week in HQ.