Java Spotlight Episode 90: Mike Duigou on Project Lambda
By Roger Brinkley on Jul 11, 2012
Interview with Mike Duigou on Project Lambda.
Joining us this week on the Java All Star Developer Panel is
Dalibor Topic, Java Free and Open Source Software Ambassador
Control-click to download this MP3 file. You can also subscribe to the Java Spotlight Podcast Feed to get the latest podcast automatically. If you use iTunes you can open iTunes and subscribe with this link: Java Spotlight Podcast in iTunes.
- QotD: Sharat Chander on Java Embedded @ JavaOne
- Joe Darcy: My integer overfloweth
- Paul Sandoz: Modular services with OpenJDK Jigsaw
- Paul Sandoz: Modular services with OpenJDK Jigsaw and Guice
- Jul 12, Java EE 6 workshop at Mindtree, Bangalore
- Jul 13-14, IndicThreads, Delhi
- July 16, OSCON, Portland
- July 30-August 1, JVM Language Summit, Santa Clara
Feature InterviewMike Duigou is a developer on the Oracle Java Core Libraries team. His work is focused on collections and parallelism and lately on libraries for lambda. Mike also collaborates on an autonomous automotive racing project with researchers at Audi and Stanford. He has previously worked on projects at Oracle and Sun for industrial automation with Java Realtime, e-commerce web services, dancing robots, peer to peer and Java operating systems.
- Brian Goetz - Language/Library/VM co-evolution in JDK 8
- Marcus Hirt: Lock Instance Visualization (JRMC 4.1.0)