Java Spotlight Episode 88: HTML 5 and JavaFX 2 with Gerrit Grunwalt
By Roger Brinkley on Jun 26, 2012
Interview with Gerrit Grundwalt on HTML 5 and JavaFX 2.
Joining us this week on the Java All Star Developer Panel is Arun Gupta, Java EE Guy.
Control-click to download this MP3 file. You can also subscribe to the Java Spotlight Podcast Feed to get the latest podcast automatically. If you use iTunes you can open iTunes and subscribe with this link: Java Spotlight Podcast in iTunes.
- Java FX 2.1.1 Documentation updated on the docs.oracle.com/javafx website.
- Lightview: JavaFX 2 real-time visualizer for Glassfish
- JavaFX Programmatic POJO Expression Bindings (Part 1 & 2)
- The Enterprise Side of JavaFX - Leverage the power of FX Markup Language to define the UI for enterprise applications
- June 26-28, Jazoon, Zurich, Switzerland
- Jun 27, Houston JUG
- July 5, Java Forum, Stuttgart, Germany
- Jul 13-14, IndicThreads, Delhi
- July 30-August 1, JVM Language Summit, Santa Clara
Feature InterviewGerrit Grunwald is working as a software engineer at Canoo Engineering AG (Basel, Switzerland). He is responsible for visualizations of all kinds. His technical interests include Java desktop development and specifically the subareas - JavaFX, Java Swing and HTML5 controls.
He's a decent frequent blogger (http://www.harmonic-code.org), founder and leader of the Java User Group in Muenster (Germany), where he's also living. He has been involved in the IT industry since 1996, when he began to study physics at the University of Applied Sciences Muenster (Germany).