Java Spotlight Episode 85: Migrating from Spring to JavaEE 6
By Roger Brinkley on Jun 05, 2012
Interview with Bert Ertman and Paul Bakker on migrating from Spring to JavaEE 6.
Joining us this week on the Java All Star Developer Panel is Arun Gupta, Java EE Guy.
Control-click to download this MP3 file. You can also subscribe to the Java Spotlight Podcast Feed to get the latest podcast automatically. If you use iTunes you can open iTunes and subscribe with this link: Java Spotlight Podcast in iTunes.
- Transactional Interceptors in Java EE 7
- Larry Ellison and Mark Hurd on Oracle Cloud
- Duke’s Choice Award submissions open until June 15
- Registration for the 2012 JVM Lanugage Summit now open
- June 11-14, Cloud Computing Expo, New York City
- June 12, Boulder JUG
- June 13, Denver JUG
- June 13, Eclipse Juno DemoCamp, Redwoood Shore
- June 13, JUG Münster
- June 14, Java Klassentreffen, Vienna, Austria
- June 18-20, QCon, New York City
- June 20, 1871, Chicago
- June 26-28, Jazoon, Zurich, Switzerland
- July 5, Java Forum, Stuttgart, Germany
- July 30-August 1, JVM Language Summit, Santa Clara
Feature InterviewBert Ertman is a Fellow at Luminis in the Netherlands. Next to his customer assignments he is responsible for stimulating innovation, knowledge sharing, coaching, technology choices and presales activities. Besides his day job he is a Java User Group leader for NLJUG, the Dutch Java User Group. A frequent speaker on Enterprise Java and Software Architecture related topics at international conferences (e.g. Devoxx, JavaOne, etc) as well as an author and member of the editorial advisory board for Dutch software development magazine: Java Magazine. In 2008, Bert was honored by being awarded the coveted title of Java Champion by an international panel of Java leaders and luminaries.
Paul Bakker is senior software engineer at Luminis Technologies where he works on the Amdatu platform, an open source, service-oriented application platform for web applications. He has a background as trainer where he teached various Java related subjects. Paul is also a regular speaker on conferences and author for the Dutch Java Magazine.Tutorials
- Sang Shin in EE team
- JavaOne content selection is almost complete-Notifications coming soon