Java Spotlight Episode 74: Marek Potociar on JAX-RS
By Roger Brinkley on Mar 15, 2012
An interview with Marek Potocair on JAX-RSRight-click or
Control-click to download this MP3 file. You can also subscribe to the Java Spotlight Podcast Feed to get the latest podcast automatically. If you use iTunes you can open iTunes and subscribe with this link: Java Spotlight Podcast in iTunes.
- Pro JavaFX™ 2 Platform: A Definitive Guide to Script, Desktop and Mobile RIA with Java™ Technology is now available. More from Jim Weaver at his blog.
- NetBeans 7.1.1 is availablea
- JCache, JSR 107 - Code Rulez
- Introducing JSR 357: Social Media API
- Michael McMahon pushed the initial changeset for Mac OS X port to JDK 8
- Scott Kovatch updated the Mac OS X Port status page
- First push of build-infra to JDK8 coming up
- OpenJDK Project Proposal: Code Tools
- March 15, MySQL ISV/OEM Essentials, Part V: Optimizing MySQL for Java-based Products, 9am PDT
- March 19–21, 33degree, Krakow, Poland
- March 26-29, EclipseCon, Reston, USA
- April 4-5, JavaOne Japan, Tokyo, Japan
- April 12, GreenJUG, Greenville, SC
- April 17-18, JavaOne Russia, Moscow Russia
- April 18–20, Devoxx France, Paris, France
- April 26, Mix-IT, Lyon, France,
- May 3-4, JavaOne India, Hyderabad, India
Marek Potociar is a Principal Software Engineer at Oracle. He's been involved with web services development for the last eight years. At present, Marek is a specification lead of Java EE RESTful web services API (JAX-RS) as well as the development lead of Jersey RESTful web services framework, which also delivers the reference implementation for the upcoming JAX-RS 2.0 API release. Previous to this role Marek was leading development on Metro - The open-source SOAP web services framework for Java.
- Adoption for GlassFish lastest release
- Prasannaa Shanthi Sadhasivvan's thoughts on JDK8 Warnings Cleanup Day on Dec 1st, 2011