Java Spotlight Episode 45: Banco Do Brasil
By Roger Brinkley on Aug 31, 2011
Interview with Lúcio Camilo, Fúlvio Longhi, and Giovanni Roberto of Banco Do Brasil, a large enterprise user of Java on Java development at the Bank.
Joining us this week on the Java All Star Developer Panel is Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine.
Control-click to download this MP3 file. You can also subscribe to the Java Spotlight Podcast Feed to get the latest podcast automatically. If you use iTunes you can open iTunes and subscribe with this link: Java Spotlight Podcast in iTunes.
- Live Virtual Class Java SE 7 New Features
- Grizzly 2.1.2 has been released!
- Oleksiys on writing an asynchronous HTTP server with the Grizzly 2.0 API: part 1, part 2
- Heroku does Java and Play! Now it would be good if they didn't use J2EE examples from 10 years ago...
- Sep 6 OTN Developer Days, Toronto
- Sep 7-9 Onterio Show Case, Toronto
- Sep 8 OTN Developer Days Los Angeles, Hilton Universal City
- Oct 2-6 JavaOne San Francisco
- Oct 26 OTN Developer Days, Chicago, Westin Michigan Avenue
Lúcio Camilo Oliva Pereira, Fúlvio Longhi, and Giovanni Roberto Machado all Analista Sênior at Banco do Brasil talk about java development at Banko Do Brasil.
Transcript for this show is available here when available.