Java Spotlight Episode 26 - John Jullion-Ceccarelli - Netbeans 7.0 Release
By Roger Brinkley on Apr 20, 2011
Interview with John Jullian-Ceccorelli, Netbeans Development Manager on Netbeans 7.0 Release. See the NetBeans IDE 7.0 Oracle Press release for more details.
Joining us this week on the Java All Star Developer Panel are Dalibor Topic, Java free and open source software ambassador.
Control-click to download this MP3 file. You can also subscribe to the Java Spotlight Podcast Feed to get the latest podcast automatically. If you use iTunes you can open iTunes and subscribe with this link: Java Spotlight Podcast in ITunes.
- Twitter Search is Now 3x Faster (with Java)
- GlassFish.next = 3.2
- Nominations are open for elected seats in the 2011 Special JCP Executive Committee Elections
- More Performance World Records for Oracle Java
- Java Magazine
- April 18-20 dnevi slovenske informatike, Portorož, Slovenia
- April 28 Java Klassentreffen, Vienna, Austria
- May 2 OTN Dev Days - Seoul Korea
- May 2nd-6th JAX, Mainz, Germany
- May 10-11 JavaOne India
- May 11th-14th LinuxTag, Berlin, Germany
- May 13-15 JustJava, Sao Paulo Brasil
- May 20 OTN Dev Days - Redwood Shores
John Jullion-Ceccarelli is the head of engineering for the NetBeans open source project and for the VisualVM Java profiler. John started with Sun Microsystems in 2001 as a technical writer and has since held a variety of positions including technical publications manager, engineering manager, and NetBeans IDE 6.9 Release Boss. He recently relocated to the San Francisco Bay Area after 13 years living in Prague, the Czech Republic.
Show TransciptsTranscript for this show is available here when available.