Java Spotlight Episode 23: Vinicius Senger - Netbeans Dream Team on embedded development
By Roger Brinkley on Mar 29, 2011
Interview with Vinicius Senger, Netbeans Dream Team member, on embedded development.
Control-click to download this MP3 file. You can also subscribe to the Java Spotlight Podcast Feed to get the latest podcast automatically. If you use iTunes you can open iTunes and subscribe with this link: Java Mobility Podcast in iTunes.
- JSR 334 (Project Coin) is now in Public Review
- SigTest 2.2 Milestone Release
- March 30 NJUG(Nashiville JUG), Roger Brinkley, Java 7 Language Features & Language Roadmap
- April 7 OTN Developer Day, Reston VA
- April 12, 2011 @ 10:00am PST GlassFish 3.1 Developer Productivity Features
- April 12,13 JavaOne Russia, Moscow
- April 12th-14th CON-FESS, Vienna, Austria
- April 18th-20th dnevi slovenske informatike, Portorož, Slovenia
Vinicius Senger, a Netbeans Dream Team member,got his start in the tech world at the age of eight toying around with Basic and Z80 computers. By 13, he was exploring software development and using tools such as Clipper and Dbase. After years of working professionally with C, C++, he discovered Java nine years ago and today is a Java Enterprise Architect and develops web solutions. He is also the founder of Globalcode, the largest Java Training Company in Brazil. Over the last two years he has started working with embedded devices. His new company, Elétron Livre is a Globalcode's initiative towards electronics production, robotics, open-source and digital divide inclusion.
- DFJUG JEDI project have trained 28,945 students and now are training 7,888 people in numerous Telecentres in locations from the rain forest jungle to slums in the big cities. 49% of the poor students had increased their earnings after JEDI training. Congrats to the DFJUG.
Transcript for this show is available here