Java Spotlight Episode 149: Geertjan Wielenga on NetBeans 7.4 @netbeans @geertjanw
By Roger Brinkley on Oct 22, 2013
Interview with Geertjan Wielenga on the NetBeans 7.4 release
Right-click or Control-click to download this MP3 file. You can also subscribe to the Java Spotlight Podcast Feed to get the latest podcast automatically. If you use iTunes you can open iTunes and subscribe with this link: Java Spotlight Podcast in iTunes.
- Everything in JavaFX is open sourced - Media is now opensource openjdk email
- Java SE 7 Update 45 Released
- 7u45 Caller-Allowable-Codebase and Trusted-Library
- Updated Security Baseline (7u45) impacts Java 7u40 and before with High Security settings
- What to do if your applet is blocked or warns of “mixed code”?
- LiveConnect changes in 7u45
- JDK 8 end-game details and proposal for making a few exceptions
- Oct 28-30, JAX London, London
- Nov 4-8, Oredev, Malmö, Sweden
- Nov 6, JFall, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Nov 11-15, Devoxx, Belgium
Geertjan Wielenga is a principal product manager in Oracle for NetBeans and has been a member of the NetBeans Team for the past 7 years.
NetBeans twitter: https://twitter.com/netbeans
Geertjan’s twitter: https://twitter.com/geertjanw
- Nighthacking with James Gosling
- Arun Gupta waves goodbye and says hello
- JavaOne 2013 Roundup: Java 8 is Revolutionary, Java is back
- Survey on Java erasure/reification