Java Spotlight Episode 148: Bruno Souza on SouJava and the JCP @JCP @Soujava
By Roger Brinkley on Oct 17, 2013
Interview with Bruno Souza of SouJava on the upcoming JCP elections,
SouJava's involvement in the JCP, Adopt a JSR program, transparency, and
Right-click or Control-click to download this MP3 file. You can also subscribe to the Java Spotlight Podcast Feed to get the latest podcast automatically. If you use iTunes you can open iTunes and subscribe with this link: Java Spotlight Podcast in iTunes.
- Java SE 8: Lambda Quick Start
- JCP Executive Committee Elections start Oct 15
- Java EE 7 Certification Survey - Participants Needed
- Oct 28-30, JAX London, London
- Nov 4-8, Oredev, Malmö, Sweden
- Nov 6, JFall, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Nov 11-15, Devoxx, Belgium
Bruno Souza is a Java Developer and Open Source Evangelist at Summa Technologies, and a Cloud Expert at ToolsCloud. Nurturing developer communities is a personal passion, and Bruno worked actively with Java, NetBeans, Open Solaris, OFBiz, and many other open source communities. As founder and coordinator of SouJava (The Java Users Society), one of the world's largest Java User Groups, Bruno leaded the expansion of the Java movement in Brazil. Founder of the Worldwide Java User Groups Community, Bruno helped the creation and organization of hundreds of JUGs worldwide. A Java Developer since the early days, Bruno participated in some of the largest Java projects in Brazil.
- ControlsFX 8.0.2 Release
- Screencast by Adam Bien on using JavaFX with Maven and SceneBuilder
- New DukePad video by Jasper Potts