Java Spotlight Episode 145: Marcus Hirt on Java Mission Control @hirt
By Roger Brinkley on Sep 18, 2013
Interview with Marcus Hirt on Java Mission Control, the new profiling and diagnostic tool in JavaSE 7u40.
Right-click or Control-click to download this MP3 file. You can also subscribe to the Java Spotlight Podcast Feed to get the latest podcast automatically. If you use iTunes you can open iTunes and subscribe with this link: Java Spotlight Podcast in iTunes.
- New Java Tutorial: Date-Time API
- NetBeans Community Day at JavaOne 2013
- Java EE/GlassFish@JavaOne 2013
- JavaFX Scene Builder 1.1 Released
- Deploying JavaFX Applications
- Marcus Hirt on
- Sep 19-20, Strange Loop, St. Louis
- Sep 22-26, JavaOne San Francisco 2013, USA
- Sept 24-27, JFokus Concurrency Specialist Course, Stockholm
- Sep 28, Houston TechfestIntroducing Deployment Rule Sets
- Oct 5-6, SVCC, San Francisco Bay Area
- Oct 28-30, JAX London, London
- Nov 4-8, Oredev, Malmö, Sweden
- Nov 6, JFall, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Nov 11-15, Devoxx, Belgium
Marcus is one of the founders of Appeal Virtual Machines, the company that created the JRockit JVM. He is currently working as Team Lead for the JRockit Mission Control team. In his spare time he enjoys coding on his many pet projects, composing music, and scuba diving. Marcus has contributed JRockit related articles, whitepapers, tutorials, and webinars to the JRockit community, and has been an appreciated speaker at various conferences, such as Oracle Open World and Java One. He is also one of the two authors behind a popular book about JVM technology.
- Announcing ControlsFX 8.0.2 Developer Preview 2
- Java Security Is Getting Better
- @karianna "Scary fix of the day #maven "[WAGON-384] - Maven fails to download artifacts larger than 2GB" - download the internet for the win."
- RoboVM backend in libgdx nightlies and first performance figures!