Java Spotlight Episode 136: Paul Parkinson on JSR 907: Transaction API 1.2 @jcp
By Roger Brinkley on Jun 11, 2013
Interview with Paul Parkinson on JSR 907: Java Transaction API 1.2 in JavaEE 7.
Right-click or Control-click to download this MP3 file. You can also subscribe to the Java Spotlight Podcast Feed to get the latest podcast automatically. If you use iTunes you can open iTunes and subscribe with this link: Java Spotlight Podcast in iTunes.
- Java EE 7 Launch
- Java EE 7 Overview video
- JTReg Tutorials: Part I - Getting started with jtreg, Part II - jtreg testcase examples, Part III - TestNG Testcases with jtreg, Part IV - Contributing to OpenJDK
- Jun 12, Introducing Java EE 7, Live Webinar
- Jun 13-14 Bay Area Software Symposium, Santa Clara CA, USA
- June 19 Virtual Developer Day - Java
- Jul 16-19, Uberconf, Denver, USA
- Jul 22-24, JavaOne Shanghai, China
- Jul 29-31, JVM Summit Language, Santa Clara
- Sep 11-12, JavaZone, Oslo, Norway
- Sep 19-20, Strange Loop, St. Louis
- Sep 22-26 JavaOne San Francisco 2013, USA
Paul Parkinson on JSR 907: Java Transaction API 1.2.
Paul Parkinson has been designing, developing, supporting, and presenting on transaction processing systems since the early 90s and has worked at Oracle for the past 10 years where he is Development Lead for Middleware Transaction Processing working on WebLogic and GlassFish application servers as well as integration with the Oracle database, Tuxedo, SOA, etc. He is specification lead for the Java Transaction API (JSR907).
- JavaFX accessible was open sourced last week
- Bruno Oliveira released a Brazilian JavaFX book JavaFX: Interfaces com qualidade para aplicações desktop
- Leap Motion Controller and JavaFX: A new touch-less approach