Java Spotlight Episode 133: Sivakumar Thyagarajan on JSR 322: Resource Adapters/Connectors in Java EE 7@jcp
By Roger Brinkley on May 21, 2013
Interview with Sivakumar Thyagarajan on JSR 322: Resource
Adapters/Connectors in Java EE 7.
Right-click or Control-click to download this MP3 file. You can also subscribe to the Java Spotlight Podcast Feed to get the latest podcast automatically. If you use iTunes you can open iTunes and subscribe with this link: Java Spotlight Podcast in iTunes.
- Live Webcast Introducing Java EE 7!
- Virtual Developer Day - Java
- New Java SE Version Numbering Scheme!
- Java SE 8 Schedule: March 2014
- May 22-24, GR8Conf, Denmark
- May 24-25, JEEConf, Kiev
- Jun 3-5, JAX Conf, Santa Clara, USA
- Jun 12, Introducing Java EE 7, Live Webinar
- Jun 13-14 Bay Area Software Symposium, Santa Clara CA, USA
- June 19 Virtual Developer Day - Java
- Jul 16-19, Uberconf, Denver, USA
- Jul 22-24, JavaOne Shanghai, China
- Jul 29-31, JVM Summit Language, Santa Clara
- Sep 22-26 JavaOne San Francisco 2013, USA
Sivakumar Thyagarajan works in the Cloud Application Foundation group at Oracle India. He leads the Connector Specification (JSR-322 <http://connector-spec.java.net>) in the Java EE 7 Platform.
He has led the development of Contexts and Dependency Injection(CDI), Connectors and JMS integration modules in Project GlassFish, Sun Java System Application Server, and the J2EE SDK. He has been involved with the GlassFish project ( http://www.glassfish.org) since inception, and has worked extensively on Java EE based distributed enterprise application design and development. He blogs at http://blogs.oracle.com/sivakumart.
JSR 332 show notes:
- Connector specification's java.net project
- JSR-322 page on jcp.org
- Connector 1.6 code samples to get started
- Samples for the 1.7 specification would be part of the Java EE 7 SDK to be released soon.
- Excitement of Java Technologies at JavaOne Russia, India, and Java Tech Days in Japan