Java Spotlight Episode 112: Joonas Lehtinen on @Vaadin
By Roger Brinkley on Dec 11, 2012
Interview with Joonas Lehtinen on Vaadin.
Control-click to download this MP3 file. You can also subscribe to the Java Spotlight Podcast Feed to get the latest podcast automatically. If you use iTunes you can open iTunes and subscribe with this link: Java Spotlight Podcast in iTunes.
- Java Smart Metering video
- JavaFX for Tablets and Mobile survey on FXExperience
- Muliple JSR Migrating to the Latest JCP Version
- A number of JEPs added to JDK 8 features and JDK 8 Milestones
- Adopt-a-JSR for Java EE 7
- Dec 14-15, IndicThreads, Pune, India
- Dec 20, 9:30am JCP Spec Lead Call December on Developing a TCK
- Jan 15-16, JCP EC Face to Face Meeting, West Coast USA
Feature InterviewJoonas Lehtinen started the development of Vaadin, a Java-based open source framework for building business-oriented Rich Internet Applications. He has been developing applications for the web since 1995 with a strong focus on Ajax and Java. He is also the founder and CEO of the company behind the Vaadin framework.
- Hinkmond Wong’s work with RasberryPI and Java Embedded GPIO
- Collaborative Whiteboard using WebSocket