Wednesday Sep 24, 2014
Q: Tell us about the topic you will present at Java University during JavaOne.
Thursday Aug 28, 2014
By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on Aug 28, 2014
In a Java Magazine interview, Jim Manico (pictured on the right) describes his JavaOne session on security. "I will be speaking about the top coding techniques and essential tools, including several Oracle Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), Apache, and Google open source Java projects that will help developers build low-risk, high security applications". Jim is an author and educator of developer security-awareness training. You can find more details of his session in JavaOne content catalog
His session is part of a dedicated track about Java and Security, which addresses topics ranging from security tools and coding techniques to innovative products, and includes participation from recognized security leaders discussing policies and best practices. While the value of offensive security techniques is recognized, the focus of this track is primarily on defensive measures.
Check out all the topics in the Java and Security track
Tuesday Jul 22, 2014
Wednesday Jun 26, 2013
Thursday Sep 27, 2012
- JavaOne 2015 Call for Proposals Open
- Join JavaOne in Brazil
- JavaOne Brazil Call for Papers Closes in One Week
- Annoucing JavaOne 2014 Rock Stars
- Save the Date: 2015 JavaOne Brazil
- All The 2014 JavaOne Sessions Are Now Live!
- JavaOne Sessions for You!
- Impact JavaOne 2015!
- Interactive Java Tech Content Delivered to Your Desk
- Get Your NAO Robot... Now!