Thursday Sep 18, 2014
Friday Sep 20, 2013
By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on Sep 20, 2013
“Find your path, set it on fire- so bright that people not only want to see the flames, they want to walk in your footsteps before they cool…” is the message to women the organizers states for those events.
The two sessions aim at giving attendees ideas to accomplish their goals, empower them to do more, build profession connections and more.
The organizers and guest speakers have successful careers combining business and technical knowhow. They are:
Kellyn Pot’Vin, Sr. Technical Consultant, Enkitec, (moderator for both sessions)
Debra Lilley, Principal Consultant at Fujitsu, ACED
Michelle Malcher, DBA Team Lead at DRW Holdings, ACED
Vanessa Simmons, Director of Business Development at the Pythian Group
Gwen Shapira, Solutions Architect at Cloudera, ACED
Amy Caldwell, Oracle Apps Development and EBS at Chick-fil-a
Sarah Zumbrum, Oracle Certified Lead Architect at Finit Solutions
Heli Helskyaho, CEO at Miracle Finland, ACE
Don't miss their two sessions next Monday at 10:00am and Tuesday at 3:00pm!
- Tell Your Manager about JavaOne: A How-To
- Featured Speakers Worth Buzzing About
- Don't Miss Java University!
- Book Your Hotel Today and Save!
- JavaOne 2015 Rock Stars Are Here
- JavaOne4Kids Needs You!
- Experience JavaOne 2016
- Submit Nominations for Duke's Choice Awards Latin America
- Register for JavaOne Latin America
- Call for Papers Deadline Extended!