Thursday Sep 18, 2014
Tuesday Sep 17, 2013
By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on Sep 17, 2013
- A jacket! It can be chilly and maybe even rain.
- Your Oracle login. Be sure to bring your oracle.com account login information when you walk through the doors of Moscone South, Moscone West, or the Hilton San Francisco Union Square. You’ll need the user name and password you created for your JavaOne 2013 registration to check in and receive your badge, as well as to gain access to My Account and Schedule Builder at the event.
- Consider downloading a ride-sharing service app. SideCar, Lyft, and Uber are popular alternative to yellow taxis. These are unregulated ride-sharing services, so ride at your own risk.
- Keynotes are on Sunday from 12:00pm to 3:00pm at Moscone North, Hall D
- Fun networking events: Taylor Street Café Open House, The Oracle Appreciation Event, It’s a Wrap!
- On your break, hang out at the Buzz House at Taylor Street Café, and relax at Game Zone in Parc 55. Check out the list of activities at the Zone.
- In the exhibit hall, the Java DEMOgrounds, OTN lounge, exhibitor stands will be open from 9:30am to 5:00pm. New this year at the OTN lounge is the JavaOne Codegarten where you can contribute to open source projects.
Don't miss DJ Tall Sasha at the Open House at Taylor Street Café, Sunday at 7pm!
Wednesday Jul 13, 2011
By Tori Wieldt-Oracle on Jul 13, 2011
JavaOne acceptance e-mails are out! Leading Java experts have been invited to present. JavaOne will have an All-Star line-up of Java community luminaries, covering Java and the whole Java ecosystem. Sharat Chander, JavaOne Program Committee Chairperson, sends out "A huge THANK YOU to all the Java community luminaries who helped me shape JavaOne content this year!" Thanks, 2011 JavaOne Program Review Committee!
Where's the schedule?
Before we can make the Content Catalogue live, presenters must accept the invitation to present at JavaOne, and that was just extended to them this week. This means the Content Catalogue, your preview into the GREAT content that JavaOne 2011 will provide, is not live yet, but will be up soon. Stay tuned for more information and announcements!
Want an extra $400 to party with in San Francisco? Register for JavaOne before July 30th and receive $400 off!
- Meet the JavaOne Java EE Track Committee: Markus Eisele
- Java EE Track at JavaOne
- Announcing JavaOne Keynote Speakers
- JavaOne Call for Proposals Deadline Extension
- JavaOne Registration Now Open
- JavaOne 2015 Call for Proposals Open
- Join JavaOne in Brazil
- JavaOne Brazil Call for Papers Closes in One Week
- Annoucing JavaOne 2014 Rock Stars
- Save the Date: 2015 JavaOne Brazil