JavaOne is the world’s premiere conference for Java technology visionaries, developers, and users. JavaOne Latin America will be 06-08 December in São Paulo, Brazil at the Transamerica Expo Center. Now is the time to submit proposals for innovative presentations that demonstrate your passion for using Java technology in real-world scenarios or leading-edge cases.
To ensure the best content for Java developers, the Java community is looking for interesting and relevant submissions on the following topics:
• Client Side Technologies and Rich User Experiences
• Core Java Platform
• Java EE Web Profile, Platform Technologies, Web Services, and the Cloud
• Java ME, Mobile, Embedded, and Devices
If your paper is selected, you’ll receive a complimentary pass to JavaOne Latin America. There, you can connect, communicate, and collaborate with the energetic community of Java developers.
Submissions should be:
• Java-related topics (not other technologies...unless it's specifically a topic about how they INTEGRATE with Java)
• Non-product pitches
• Interesting/innovative uses of Java
• Practical relevant case studies/examples/practices/etc.
The call for papers will close on Monday, October 17 at 11:59 pm local time. We look forward to hearing from you. Submit Paper
Not Submitting? You should still attend JavaOne Latin America! Register now