Tuesday Sep 24, 2013
The JCP Program Awards celebrated excellence.[Read More]
Thursday Oct 04, 2012
By Janice J. Heiss on Oct 04, 2012
Oracle’s Engineer Chris Kasso and Technology Evangelist Arun Gupta presented a head-spinning session in which they offered 50 useful tips for GlassFish fans.
Wednesday Oct 03, 2012
Friday Sep 28, 2012
Thursday Sep 27, 2012
Wednesday Oct 05, 2011
Thursday May 12, 2011
By CassandraClark-OTN on May 12, 2011
- Write an abstract that is easy to read and describes the value of the presentation. Do explicitly mention what is being discussed during the session rather than making a blank marketing or strategy pitch. For example, include mention of demonstration, case study, customer/partner participation, quantitative facts, etc.
- Submissions should be:
- Java-related topics (not technologies such as Flex, .NET, Objective C, etc... unless it's specifically a topic about how such things INTEGRATE with Java)
- Non-product pitches (JavaOne is a technology conference!)
- Interesting/innovative uses of Java (be creative!)
- Practical relevant case studies/examples/practices/etc. (showcase your skills!)
- Presentations should offer a unique solution
- JavaOne 2014 Call for Papers Now Open!
- JavaOne 2013 Rock Stars
- JavaOne Sessions Are Now Online
- Congrats to the 2013 JavaOne Rock Stars!
- More JavaOne Sessions Online
- JavaOne 2013 Sessions Online
- Oracle’s Java Community Outreach Plan
- NightHacking with James Gosling
- JavaOne 2013 Opening Video
- A JavaOne Success Story: The Java Embedded Challenge