Thursday Sep 26, 2013
Wednesday Sep 11, 2013
By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on Sep 11, 2013
Oracle, Eurotech, Hitachi Communication Technologies America and Hitachi Consulting Collaborate to Present a Live, Conference Attendee People Counter Solution
A joint initiative between Oracle, Eurotech, Hitachi Communication Technologies America (Hitachi CTA) and Hitachi Consulting has led to the creation of a new demonstration of the Internet of Things (IoT) concept: “IoT in Motion – Driving Business Value from Edge Device to Application”. The people counter solution is based on a unique blend of cutting-edge Eurotech hardware, Hitachi SuperJ® Applications Ecosystem, Oracle Java SE Embedded, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Business Intelligence products and will be showcased at the JavaOne and Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco 2013 conferences, running September 22-26.[Read More]
- JavaOne Sessions Overview
- Tell Your Manager about JavaOne: A How-To
- Featured Speakers Worth Buzzing About
- Don't Miss Java University!
- Book Your Hotel Today and Save!
- JavaOne 2015 Rock Stars Are Here
- JavaOne4Kids Needs You!
- Experience JavaOne 2016
- Submit Nominations for Duke's Choice Awards Latin America
- Register for JavaOne Latin America