Wednesday Sep 25, 2013
Arun Gupta and Antonio Goncalves offered a whirlwind tour of what’s new in Java EE 7.[Read More]
Tuesday Sep 17, 2013
By Yolande Poirier on Sep 17, 2013
Make sure you pack for JavaOne and San Francisco. On our short list is:
- A jacket! It can be chilly and maybe even rain.
- Your Oracle login. Be sure to bring your oracle.com account login information when you walk through the doors of Moscone South, Moscone West, or the Hilton San Francisco Union Square. You’ll need the user name and password you created for your JavaOne 2013 registration to check in and receive your badge, as well as to gain access to My Account and Schedule Builder at the event.
- Consider downloading a ride-sharing service app. SideCar, Lyft, and Uber are popular alternative to yellow taxis. These are unregulated ride-sharing services, so ride at your own risk.
In your schedule, be sure to add keynotes, hangout places, social events and more:
- Keynotes are on Sunday from 12:00pm to 3:00pm at Moscone North, Hall D
- Fun networking events: Taylor Street Café Open House, The Oracle Appreciation Event, It’s a Wrap!
- On your break, hang out at the Buzz House at Taylor Street Café, and relax at Game Zone in Parc 55. Check out the list of activities at the Zone.
- In the exhibit hall, the Java DEMOgrounds, OTN lounge, exhibitor stands will be open from 9:30am to 5:00pm. New this year at the OTN lounge is the JavaOne Codegarten where you can contribute to open source projects.
Don't miss DJ Tall Sasha at the Open House at Taylor Street Café, Sunday at 7pm!
Thursday Oct 04, 2012
- JavaOne 2014 Call for Papers Now Open!
- JavaOne 2013 Rock Stars
- JavaOne Sessions Are Now Online
- Congrats to the 2013 JavaOne Rock Stars!
- More JavaOne Sessions Online
- JavaOne 2013 Sessions Online
- Oracle’s Java Community Outreach Plan
- NightHacking with James Gosling
- JavaOne 2013 Opening Video
- A JavaOne Success Story: The Java Embedded Challenge