Tuesday Sep 24, 2013
Thursday Oct 06, 2011
By Janice J. Heiss on Oct 06, 2011
Oracle Java Technology Evangelist Simon Ritter showed how, with JavaFX 2.0, it’s possible to interface with exotic hardware using free and open source libraries to build state-of-the-art applications.
- 20 Years of Java: Developer Interviews Preview
- JavaOne Track Highlights: Java Clients and User Interfaces
- Interview about NetBeans
- Take Advantage of the Discover Pass at JavaOne
- JavaOne Track Highlights: Java and Server-Side Development
- Interview with Track Co-Lead Simon Maple
- JavaOne4Kids: Robots, Minecraft, and Coding
- JavaOne Track Highlights: Java and the Internet of Things
- Duke’s Choice Award Nominations Now Open!
- JavaOne Track Highlights: Java, DevOps, and the Cloud