Thursday Aug 28, 2014
In a Java Magazine interview, Jim Manico (pictured on the right) describes his JavaOne session on security. "I will be speaking about the top coding techniques and essential tools, including several Oracle Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), Apache, and Google open source Java projects that will help developers build low-risk, high security applications". Jim is an author and educator of developer security-awareness training. You can find more details of his session in JavaOne content catalog
His session is part of a dedicated track about Java and Security, which addresses topics ranging from security tools and coding techniques to innovative products, and includes participation from recognized security leaders discussing policies and best practices. While the value of offensive security techniques is recognized, the focus of this track is primarily on defensive measures.
Check out all the topics in the Java and Security track
Thursday Oct 06, 2011
- Java University at JavaOne
- JavaOne Track Highlights: Java and Security
- A Glimpse of Java EE Track
- JavaOne 2015 Track Highlights: Core Java Platform
- Book Your JavaOne Hotel Early and Save!
- Grab the Attendee Toolkit!
- Talk to Your Boss About Going to JavaOne
- The JavaOne 2015 Content Catalog Is Live!
- Hear from Stephen Chin, JavaOne Content Co-Chair!
- JavaOne 2015 Java EE Track Committee: Ryan Cuprak