Thursday Aug 28, 2014
In a Java Magazine interview, Jim Manico (pictured on the right) describes his JavaOne session on security. "I will be speaking about the top coding techniques and essential tools, including several Oracle Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), Apache, and Google open source Java projects that will help developers build low-risk, high security applications". Jim is an author and educator of developer security-awareness training. You can find more details of his session in JavaOne content catalog
His session is part of a dedicated track about Java and Security, which addresses topics ranging from security tools and coding techniques to innovative products, and includes participation from recognized security leaders discussing policies and best practices. While the value of offensive security techniques is recognized, the focus of this track is primarily on defensive measures.
Check out all the topics in the Java and Security track
Thursday Oct 06, 2011
- Submit Nominations for Duke's Choice Awards Latin America
- Register for JavaOne Latin America
- Call for Papers Deadline Extended!
- Save the Date: JavaOne San Francisco
- Gosling is admiral of a fleet of robotic marine drones
- What’s Inside Oracle Cloud for You
- A New Way to Program in Java EE 8
- 3D Printing with a Java Rockstar
- Robots Look for Human Companions at JavaOne
- New Java Releases Will Tackle Developer Pain Points