Name the "Community Keynote" at JavaOne this year by submitting a crazy, fancy, funny, geeky slogan about what you LOVE about Java! Find 140 characters (not a coincidence) to describe your personal connection with the world's most pervasive programming language and share it with us.
The Challenge is open to individuals or organizations. 10 of the most outstanding submissions will be selected by a combined committee from SouJava, LJC and iJUG e.V. and Oracle. Those 10 enter a public community voting round at java.net for 10 days. The winning entry will be announced on the website shortly thereafter. The winner will receive a full conference pass to 2013 JavaOne San Francisco.
More details in the Official Rules
- JavaOne Registration Now Open
- JavaOne 2015 Call for Proposals Open
- Join JavaOne in Brazil
- JavaOne Brazil Call for Papers Closes in One Week
- Annoucing JavaOne 2014 Rock Stars
- Save the Date: 2015 JavaOne Brazil
- All The 2014 JavaOne Sessions Are Now Live!
- JavaOne Sessions for You!
- Impact JavaOne 2015!
- Interactive Java Tech Content Delivered to Your Desk