Start Your Week at JavaOne with Java University Preconference Training - With New Sessions Requested By You
By CassandraClark -Oracle on Jul 18, 2012
If you attend JavaOne to expand your knowledge and expertise in Java, then why not add a day of in-depth Java training to your itinerary so you can really get the most from your week in San Francisco. This year’s Java University preconference training event will be held on Sunday, September 30th from 8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. We’ve taken your feedback to make this year’s event even better and have added several NEW training sessions that you asked for – including secure Java coding, Java SE 7 certification preparation, architecting Java applications for the Cloud and more.
Choose from one of the following full-day technical training sessions:
- Architect and Design Robust Enterprise Applications for the Cloud and Beyond
- Secure Coding Guidelines for the Java Programming Language
- Extreme Performance: Tuning Java SE for Throughput and Latency
- Build Applications with Oracle Application Development Framework: Making Java EE Development Simpler
- Certification Exam Cram: Java SE 7 Programmer I and II
- Designing Secure Java Web Services
- Developing Enterprise Applications with the Spring Framework
- Developing Portable Java EE Applications with the Enterprise JavaBeans 3.1 API and Java Persistence
- Developing Rich Client Applications with Java SE 7
- More Than Skin-Deep: JSF 2.2 Foundation and Practice
- Java SE 7: New Features
- Using Java: for PL/SQL and Database Developers
Each deep-dive training session will be taught by an expert instructor and will be jam-packed with demos and tips to help you do even more using Java technology.
Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to maximize your JavaOne experience and investment. Register TODAY!