Mobile App for JavaOne
By Tori Wieldt-Oracle on Sep 01, 2011
The JavaOne Mobile App is now available! Keep connected on your BlackBerry, Droid, or iPhone while at JavaOne. You now have a flexible and convenient way to manage and organize your JavaOne experience. You can access Schedule Builder, exhibitor listings, daily updates, and more. Find out what's happening and where at JavaOne: all of the activities you need to attend, all of the people you want to meet—all on your mobile device.
Key features of the JavaOne Mobile App include:
- Daily conference highlights
- Information on keynotes, activities, and events: who, what, where, when
- Access to Schedule Builder, where registered attendees can update their schedule directly from the app
- Links to descriptions and locations of the Java DEMOgrounds and exhibitor and sponsor listings
- Links to key social networks: blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Oracle Mix
- Links to maps, hotel shuttle schedules, and other logistics information
- Links to local restaurants, tour information, and the Show Your Badge discount program
The mobile app lives under Oracle.com/Javaone > Tools > JavaOne Mobile, you can download it here or get it at the Apple App store. The JavaOne Mobile app provided by Pyxis Mobile.