Mobile App for JavaOne
By Tori Wieldt on Sep 01, 2011
The JavaOne Mobile App is now available! Keep connected on your BlackBerry, Droid, or iPhone while at JavaOne. You now have a flexible and convenient way to manage and organize your JavaOne experience. You can access Schedule Builder, exhibitor listings, daily updates, and more. Find out what's happening and where at JavaOne: all of the activities you need to attend, all of the people you want to meet—all on your mobile device.
Key features of the JavaOne Mobile App include:
- Daily conference highlights
- Information on keynotes, activities, and events: who, what, where, when
- Access to Schedule Builder, where registered attendees can update their schedule directly from the app
- Links to descriptions and locations of the Java DEMOgrounds and exhibitor and sponsor listings
- Links to key social networks: blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Oracle Mix
- Links to maps, hotel shuttle schedules, and other logistics information
- Links to local restaurants, tour information, and the Show Your Badge discount program
The mobile app lives under Oracle.com/Javaone > Tools > JavaOne Mobile, you can download it here or get it at the Apple App store. The JavaOne Mobile app provided by Pyxis Mobile.