JavaOne: What You Get Is A Lot
By Tori Wieldt on Jul 26, 2012
With a full conference pass, you get:
- Access to more than 400 JavaOne sessions
- JavaOne Birds-of-a-Feather (BOF) sessions
- JavaOne Hands-on Labs (HOLs)
- JavaOne conference materials
- A JavaOne T-shirt
- Keynote sessions for JavaOne and Oracle OpenWorld
- Scene and Be Heard presentations
- Oracle Users Forum
- Exhibition Halls and DEMOgrounds at JavaOne and Oracle OpenWorld
- Wireless Network access
- JavaOne Welcome Reception
- Oracle Appreciation Event
- Big fun at the Oracle Technology Network Lounge
- Conference meals Monday through Thursday (morning break, lunch, afternoon break)
- Specials at the JavaOne and Oracle OpenWorld Bookstores
- Access to the It’s a Wrap! party
- Transportation to and from Moscone Center to some official conference hotels
- Access to Oracle Music Festival (artists and venues to follow)
Ways to Save
1) Early Bird
Register for your full pass before 11:00 p.m. (Pacific Time) Friday, July 27th to get an early bird discount (that's tomorrow, or TODAY, or yesterday depending when you are reading this!).
2) Register Four Attendees, Get the Fifth Free
All attendees must be registered from the same company and all four (4) packages must be paid in full to qualify for the one (1) free registration. This discount cannot be combined with any other discounts/offers.
3) Government Rate
The Government Rate is open to bona fide employees of a national/federal, state, provincial, or local government entity, including public higher education institutions. You are required to show your government ID or proof of government employee status.
With keynotes from foremost Java visionaries, and expert-led hands-on learning opportunities, JavaOne is the world's most important event for the Java community. By registering for JavaOne San Francisco, you join the community of Java technologists dedicated to expanding their Java skills and moving the #1 development platform forward. JavaOne 2012. Be there!