Fun Break! NetBeans Quiz Time
By CassandraClark-OTN on Aug 09, 2010
1. What are the NetBeans Profiler capabilities?
a performance and threads analysis
b performance and memory analysis
c performance, memory and threads analysis
2. Which shortcut do I have to use if I want to apply a hint in NetBeans Editor?
a Alt + Enter
b Shift + Enter
c Ctrl + Space
3. Which scenarios are covered by the OSGi support in NetBeans?
a Consume OSGi bundle in NetBeans Platform application
b Code new OSGi bundle for use in NetBeans Platform application
c Code NetBeans Platform application that will run completely in OSGi container
d All of the above
4. Feature on Demand (FoD) means:
a a special intelligent wizard for designing GUI of new features
b that NetBeans IDE automatically enables required functionality when you need it
c an immediate response from NetBeans engineering whenever you file a new request for enhancement (RFE)
5. How many volunteers from NetBeans community did participate in NetCAT  programs since 2004?
a almost 100 participants
b over 600 participants
c almost 250 participants
After you take this go check out the NetBeans session at the JavaOne Content Catalog .