By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on May 15, 2014
Here's how to enter:
- Create a well-implemented, innovative and useful application using Java Embedded with devices, boards or other IoT technologies.
- Make a video presenting your project.
- Fill out the Submission Form with links to your video and code.
The projects will be judged based on quality of implementation, innovation and usefulness:
- Quality: a well-implemented project with working code and that uses Oracle Java Embedded with computer boards, devices or IoT technologies
- Innovation: a new and innovative way of using Java Embedded
- Usefulness: a project that meets a business need
Prizes will be awarded in two categories: professional and student. They include paid team trips to JavaOne 2014 for a
Professional category – 3 winning teams
- A winning team receives prizes for up to 3 members
- Prize: JavaOne pass + up to $2,000USD for flight and hotel (Hilton – SF)
Student category – 3 winning teams prizes sponsored by Oracle Academy
- 1st prize: JavaOne pass + up to $2,000 USD for flight and hotel
- 2nd & 3rd prize: A laptop and a certification voucher
- Submission deadline is May 30, 2014
- Winners announced June 30, 2014
- JavaOne, San Francisco 2014 from Sept. 28 to Oct. 2, 2014
For more details, visit www.java.net/challenge