Friday Jul 19, 2013
Name the "Community Keynote" at JavaOne this year by submitting a crazy, fancy, funny, geeky slogan about what you LOVE about Java! Find 140 characters (not a coincidence) to describe your personal connection with the world's most pervasive programming language and share it with us.
The Challenge is open to individuals or organizations. 10 of the most outstanding submissions will be selected by a combined committee from SouJava, LJC and iJUG e.V. and Oracle. Those 10 enter a public community voting round at java.net for 10 days. The winning entry will be announced on the website shortly thereafter. The winner will receive a full conference pass to 2013 JavaOne San Francisco.
More details in the Official Rules
- JavaOne Latin America Highlights
- Meet the JavaOne Java EE Track Committee: David Heffelfinger
- Discover the Java Hub
- Geek Bike Ride at JavaOne Brazil 2015
- Meet the JavaOne Java EE Track Committee: Markus Eisele
- Java EE Track at JavaOne
- Announcing JavaOne Keynote Speakers
- JavaOne Call for Proposals Deadline Extension
- JavaOne Registration Now Open
- JavaOne 2015 Call for Proposals Open