Tuesday Apr 23, 2013
JavaOne Russia kicked off with the Java Strategy and Java Technical Keynotes. This year's theme is Make the Future Java which means providing a complete platform, from small devices all the way to servers, strengthening Oracle's position as a leader in software and in the Java community and improving productivity for developers and businesses. Java's success has been dependent on an open and transparent platform. Transparent, with a clearly stated roadmap so developers and enterprises can plan their development around new releases. Open, so developers and enterprises can contribute and provide feedback. [Read More]
By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on Apr 23, 2013
JavaOne Russia 2013, the premier Java conference in Russia, is happening this week. It offers 90 sessions, keynotes, hands-on labs and demos over two days. All about the Java ecosystem, attendees will hear from Oracle, IBM, Red Hat, Heroku, Atlassian, JetBrains, ZeroTurnaround, Odnoklassniki, DevExperts, and more.[Read More]
- Announcing JavaOne Keynote Speakers
- JavaOne Call for Proposals Deadline Extension
- JavaOne Registration Now Open
- JavaOne 2015 Call for Proposals Open
- Join JavaOne in Brazil
- JavaOne Brazil Call for Papers Closes in One Week
- Annoucing JavaOne 2014 Rock Stars
- Save the Date: 2015 JavaOne Brazil
- All The 2014 JavaOne Sessions Are Now Live!
- JavaOne Sessions for You!