Tuesday Apr 23, 2013
JavaOne Russia kicked off with the Java Strategy and Java Technical Keynotes. This year's theme is Make the Future Java which means providing a complete platform, from small devices all the way to servers, strengthening Oracle's position as a leader in software and in the Java community and improving productivity for developers and businesses. Java's success has been dependent on an open and transparent platform. Transparent, with a clearly stated roadmap so developers and enterprises can plan their development around new releases. Open, so developers and enterprises can contribute and provide feedback. [Read More]
By Yolande Poirier on Apr 23, 2013
JavaOne Russia 2013, the premier Java conference in Russia, is happening this week. It offers 90 sessions, keynotes, hands-on labs and demos over two days. All about the Java ecosystem, attendees will hear from Oracle, IBM, Red Hat, Heroku, Atlassian, JetBrains, ZeroTurnaround, Odnoklassniki, DevExperts, and more.[Read More]
- JavaOne 2014 Call for Papers Now Open!
- JavaOne 2013 Rock Stars
- JavaOne Sessions Are Now Online
- Congrats to the 2013 JavaOne Rock Stars!
- More JavaOne Sessions Online
- JavaOne 2013 Sessions Online
- Oracle’s Java Community Outreach Plan
- NightHacking with James Gosling
- JavaOne 2013 Opening Video
- A JavaOne Success Story: The Java Embedded Challenge