Tuesday Apr 23, 2013
JavaOne Russia kicked off with the Java Strategy and Java Technical Keynotes. This year's theme is Make the Future Java which means providing a complete platform, from small devices all the way to servers, strengthening Oracle's position as a leader in software and in the Java community and improving productivity for developers and businesses. Java's success has been dependent on an open and transparent platform. Transparent, with a clearly stated roadmap so developers and enterprises can plan their development around new releases. Open, so developers and enterprises can contribute and provide feedback. [Read More]
By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on Apr 23, 2013
JavaOne Russia 2013, the premier Java conference in Russia, is happening this week. It offers 90 sessions, keynotes, hands-on labs and demos over two days. All about the Java ecosystem, attendees will hear from Oracle, IBM, Red Hat, Heroku, Atlassian, JetBrains, ZeroTurnaround, Odnoklassniki, DevExperts, and more.[Read More]
- JavaOne Sessions Overview
- Tell Your Manager about JavaOne: A How-To
- Featured Speakers Worth Buzzing About
- Don't Miss Java University!
- Book Your Hotel Today and Save!
- JavaOne 2015 Rock Stars Are Here
- JavaOne4Kids Needs You!
- Experience JavaOne 2016
- Submit Nominations for Duke's Choice Awards Latin America
- Register for JavaOne Latin America