Tuesday Apr 16, 2013
By Tori Wieldt-Oracle on Apr 16, 2013
Win Free Student Passes!
Oracle Academy students in India can win a free student pass to JavaOne India!
Drawing Open: April 12 - May 2, 2013
Winners Announced: May 3, 2013
- Oracle Academy students that reside in India may enter to win a free student pass to JavaOne India.
- 50 student passes are available.
- Students must submit an online entry form (available on the Academy Event Pass Drawings webpage).
- Drawing opened: April 12th
- Drawing closes: May 2nd
- Winners announced: May 3rd
Check out the Oracle Academy homepage.
- Interview about NetBeans
- Take Advantage of the Discover Pass at JavaOne
- JavaOne Track Highlights: Java and Server-Side Development
- Interview with Track Co-Lead Simon Maple
- JavaOne4Kids: Robots, Minecraft, and Coding
- JavaOne Track Highlights: Java and the Internet of Things
- Duke’s Choice Award Nominations Now Open!
- JavaOne Track Highlights: Java, DevOps, and the Cloud
- Last Week to Save Hundreds with the Early Bird Discount!
- JavaOne 2014 Session Videos