Tuesday Apr 16, 2013
By Tori Wieldt-Oracle on Apr 16, 2013
Win Free Student Passes!
Oracle Academy students in India can win a free student pass to JavaOne India!
Drawing Open: April 12 - May 2, 2013
Winners Announced: May 3, 2013
- Oracle Academy students that reside in India may enter to win a free student pass to JavaOne India.
- 50 student passes are available.
- Students must submit an online entry form (available on the Academy Event Pass Drawings webpage).
- Drawing opened: April 12th
- Drawing closes: May 2nd
- Winners announced: May 3rd
Check out the Oracle Academy homepage.
- Submit Nominations for Duke's Choice Awards Latin America
- Register for JavaOne Latin America
- Call for Papers Deadline Extended!
- Save the Date: JavaOne San Francisco
- Gosling is admiral of a fleet of robotic marine drones
- What’s Inside Oracle Cloud for You
- A New Way to Program in Java EE 8
- 3D Printing with a Java Rockstar
- Robots Look for Human Companions at JavaOne
- New Java Releases Will Tackle Developer Pain Points