By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on Apr 09, 2013
May 8th and 9th, 2013
Hyderabad International Convention Center
Register Now and Save
Save INR 1,400 Off the Onsite Price when you register by May 7
Change is constant and Java is a remarkably dynamic platform. This comes through clearly in the JavaOne India sessions. Attend to get practical advice you can use now and inside information you can build on for the future. Key speakers include:
- Sivasubramaniam Arunachalam, Senior Developer, NetApp India Pvt. Ltd.View the Content Catalog for a complete listing of all the sessions.
WebSockets in Java EE 7
- Sunny Chan, Executive Director, Goldman Sachs
Every Last Nanosecond: Tuning the JVM for Extreme Low Latency
- Abdul H Hyath, Technical Architect, GEORGIA TECHNOLOGY AUTHORITY
NFC Programming Using Java ME
- Lakshmi Narasimhan, Technical Lead, IBM India Pvt Ltd.
OpenJDK Penrose Project
- Harshad Oak, Founder, IndicThreads
Java PaaS and Oracle Java Cloud Service
- John Ferguson Smart, CEO, Wakaleo Consulting
Behavior-Driven Development on the JVM: A State-of-the-Union Session
Attendee toolkit now available! It includes register now banners, and buttons to promote attendance, that people are speaking, etc. Also includes sample email subject lines and email content, JavaOne logo, etc.