Thursday Nov 29, 2012
Monday Nov 26, 2012
Wednesday Nov 21, 2012
By Tori Wieldt-Oracle on Nov 21, 2012
The JavaOne Latin America keynotes will provide a blend of information from Oracle's top Java engineers and leaders from the Java community. Oracle has lined up leaders in Java development and the Java community has put togehter their own mix of Java champions to share their insights with you. Don’t miss what they have to say!
In the Java Strategy and Technical Keynote on Tuesday, you'll get a glimpse of the future and the vast opportunities Java makes possible from these Oracle experts:
- Judson Althoff, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Alliances and Channels and Embedded Sales
- Nandini Ramani, Vice President of Engineering, Java Client and Mobile Platforms
- Georges Saab, Vice President of Development
- Henrik Stahl, Senior Director, Product Management
- Simon Ritter, Java Technology Evangelist
- Terrence Barr, Senior Technologist
- Arun Gupta, Java EE Evangelist
JavaOne Latin America with close with the popular Java Community Keynote on Thursday. You'll hear from members of Latin America's vibrant Java community. They'll sharing amazing developer stories and demo cool projects--and have some fun along the way. The Duke's Choice Award ceremony will be included as well. Speakers include:
- Fabiane Nardon, Computer Scientist and Java Champion
- Vinícius Senger, Founder, Globalcode
- Yara Senger, President, SouJava and Java Champion
- Bruno Souza, Founder, SouJava and Java Champion
JavaOne Latin America is the event of the year for Java developers—and you have to be there. Learn new skills. Get answers. Make new friends and connections. JavaOne Latin America will in São Paulo, 4-6 December 2012 at the Transamerica Expo Center. There's still time to register!
Para mais informações ou inscrição ligue para (11) 2875-4163.
Monday Nov 12, 2012
By Tori Wieldt-Oracle on Nov 12, 2012
For all you attendees, reporters, bloggers, user group leaders, speakers, technology thought leaders, influencers, and social media mavens, here are some tools to help you generate awareness, enthusiasm, and participation for JavaOne Latin America. Here are buttons use in your blogs and on websites. You can find more information, the Java logo, and more on the JavaOne Latin America Toolkit page.
Please use this URL on all JavaOne Latin America items:
Register Now Banners
Thursday Nov 01, 2012
By Tori Wieldt-Oracle on Nov 01, 2012
Learn how to code in Java more efficiently, pick up Java best practices, and participate in world-class networking at JavaOne Latin America—all for R$300,00 less if you register by 16 November.
Have you ever wondered how to construct embedded Java applications for next-generation smart devices? Want to profit from client-side solutions using JavaFX, or simply build modern applications in Java 7? Techniques for these and much more are showcased at JavaOne Latin America—and you’re invited! Choose from more than 50 sessions, multiple demos, plus keynotes and hands-on labs.
- Submit Nominations for Duke's Choice Awards Latin America
- Register for JavaOne Latin America
- Call for Papers Deadline Extended!
- Save the Date: JavaOne San Francisco
- Gosling is admiral of a fleet of robotic marine drones
- What’s Inside Oracle Cloud for You
- A New Way to Program in Java EE 8
- 3D Printing with a Java Rockstar
- Robots Look for Human Companions at JavaOne
- New Java Releases Will Tackle Developer Pain Points