By Tori Wieldt-Oracle on Sep 17, 2012
Yes, JavaOne is *the* place for excellent content, including technical information, opportunities to learn best practices from your peers, and access to industry experts. You can find lots of information about content in Java Evangelist Arun Gupta's 25 Reasons to attend JavaOne 2012. But you also have to let your Gangnam Style loose. Here are the Top Ten Fun Reasons to attend JavaOne 2012:
10. Connect with developers from more than 80 countries
9. Kick off the week at GlassFish and Friends Party Sunday night
8. Meet the community of Java Rock Stars
7. Enjoy all San Francisco has to offer6. Meet your next best friend playing pinball in the Game Zone
5. Have your picture taken with Duke4. Java in the morning and brews in the afternoon at the Taylor Street Cafe
3. Ride across the Golden Gate Bridge at the Community Geek Bike Ride
2. Rock out at the first-ever Oracle OpenWorld Music Festival
1. It beats being at work!
If you haven't registered, there's still time. Join us!