By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on Oct 21, 2015
Looking for a place to lounge during JavaOne? Duke’s Cafe will be available all week long, with entertainment provided Monday through Thursday. Mingle, eat, drink and network with fellow JavaOne attendees. Join fellow Java enthusiasts in celebrating 20 years of Java at:
- Oracle Welcome Reception- Sunday the 25th at the Java Lounge oracle cloud Plaza 7:00-9:00pm
- Duke's Choice Awards- Tuesday the 27th at Duke's Cafe 7:30 p.m–8:00 p.m
- Oracle Appreciation Event- Wednesday the 28th on Treasure Island 6:30 p.m.– 12:00 a.m.
Photography By Regis Vincent.
Want to also grab a drink in the city? Here’s a list of top secrets bars you can head to:
- Bourbon & Branch - Experience the ambiance of the 1920’s in an actual speakeasy that operated illegally at this location from 1921 to 1933. Call for reservations.
- Eden Lounge - Located above Park Tavern is a sound proof room with special cocktails that can’t be found downstairs.
- The Hidden Vine - The only place with over 800+ bottles of wine and Bocce!
- Leopard Lounge - Upstairs from Romper Room, with a secret menu only found upstairs and leopard decor.
- Marianne’s - Located behind a book case at the Cavalier is a top secret bar with a private bartender.
- Tivoli Sour Room - If you are into sour beers and lambics, check out the secret bar located in Mikkeller Bar.