Friday Apr 12, 2013
Wednesday Mar 20, 2013
By Yolande Poirier on Mar 20, 2013
Client and Embedded Development with JavaFX
Core Java Platform
Edge Computing with Java in Embedded, Smart Card, and IoT Applications
Emerging Languages on the Java Virtual Machine
Java Development Tools and Techniques
Java EE Web Profile and Platform Technologies
Java Web Services and the Cloud
Speakers will be notified during the second half of June and will receive a complimentary pass to the conference.
Review the submission process, don't miss the useful tips and guidelines and submit a proposal today.
Sign up here to receive more information on JavaOne and to be notified when registration opens.
Monday Feb 25, 2013
By Yolande Poirier on Feb 25, 2013
Friday Feb 22, 2013
By Yolande Poirier on Feb 22, 2013
The Java community wants to hear from you. Share your ideas and expertise by submitting a paper for the following conference tracks:
- Core Java Platform
- JavaFX and Rich User Experiences
- Java EE, Web Services, and the Cloud
- Java ME, Java Embedded, and Java Card
- Java Embedded for Business
Monday Nov 12, 2012
By Tori Wieldt on Nov 12, 2012
For all you attendees, reporters, bloggers, user group leaders, speakers, technology thought leaders, influencers, and social media mavens, here are some tools to help you generate awareness, enthusiasm, and participation for JavaOne Latin America. Here are buttons use in your blogs and on websites. You can find more information, the Java logo, and more on the JavaOne Latin America Toolkit page.
Please use this URL on all JavaOne Latin America items:
Register Now Banners
Wednesday Oct 17, 2012
By Tori Wieldt on Oct 17, 2012
If you weren't able to attend JavaOne 2012 in San Francisco, one of the high points was the Community Keynote on the last day. It was by the community and for the community. It included a visit from James Goling, demos, and community members describing what they've been up to. Here's how you can watch highlights.[Read More]
Sunday Sep 23, 2012
By Tori Wieldt on Sep 23, 2012
Nokia has long been a key partner for Java Mobile, and they continue investing significantly in Java technologies. Developers can learn more about Nokia's popular Asha phone and developer platform at JavaOne. In addition to interesting technical material, all Nokia sessions will include giveaways (hint: be engaged and ask questions!). Don't miss these great sessions:
CON4925 The Right Platform with the Right Technology for Huge Markets with Many Opportunities
CON11253 In-App Purchasing for Java ME Apps
BOF4747 Look Again: Java ME's New Horizons of User Experience, Service Model, and Internet Innovation
BOF12804 Reach the Next Billion with Engaging Apps: Nokia Asha Full Touch for Java ME Developers
CON6664 on Mobile Java, Asha, Full Touch, Maps APIs, LWUIT, new UI, new APIs and more
CON6494 Extreme Mobile Java Performance Tuning, User Experience, and Architecture
BOF6556 Mobile Java App Innovation in Nigeria
Monday Sep 10, 2012
By Tori Wieldt on Sep 10, 2012
Java Embedded @ JavaOne
provides business decision makers,
technical leaders, and ecosystem partners information about Java Embedded technologies and new business opportunities. From the enterprise business world to the consumer arena, smart meters,
automated buildings, and context-aware medical devices can provide information that drive value for businesses and consumers. Java Embedded @ JavaOne will held
Wednesday, Oct. 3th and Thursday, Oct. 4th in San Francisco at the Hotel
Nikko (during JavaOne).
If you have already registered, you can use the Java Embedded @ JavaOne Toolkit to let people know you are attending, to enhance your blog, and to generate awareness, enthusiasm, and participation. There are banners and buttons,
a list of High-Level Benefits of Attending Java Embbeded @ JavaOne, Sample E-Mail Copy, and more.
There is also a Toolkit for Partners, Sponsors and Exhibitors. Check out the Java Embbed @ JavaOne Toolkits!
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Monday Aug 20, 2012
By Tori Wieldt on Aug 20, 2012
- What Users Really Want from M2M Solutions: Findings of Worldwide M2M User Survey (Robin Duke-Woolley - BEECHAM RESEARCH)
- ARM: Enhance the capabilities of devices with low power ARM Cortex-M and SecurCore (Andrew Frame - ARM)
- Benefits of Java M2M Modules to the Ecosystem (Andreas Haegele - CINTERION) (Axel Hansmann - CINTERION)
- HEALTH CARE PANEL Standardized Embedded mHealth - The Power of Java and the Continua Ecosystem (Alexis Roos - Oracle) - MODERATOR (Adam Odessky -Orange) (Jerry Wang - A&D Medical) (Manfred Kube - Cinterion) (Richard Cockle - GSMA)
- The Coming M2M Revolution: Critical Issues for End-to-End Software and Systems (Paul Pishal - HITACHI) (Peter Westafer - HITACHI)
- Bring Your Device to the Cloud: Why mobile networks are different (Stefan Vaillant - Nokia Siemens Networks)
- Leveraging a Java IoT architecture to be successful in rapidly growing markets (Albert Dercksen - NEDAP) (Ruben Wegman - NEDAP)
- Smart Grid Controller Powered by Java (Fumitoshi Keino - TOKO) (Mitsuru Sasanuma - TOKO)
- M2M : Tackling THE Next Data Deluge (Parthesh Shastri - SEECONTROL) (Bryan Kester - SEECONTROL)
- INDUSTRIAL CONTROL/MANUFACTURING PANEL Emerging Technologies in Manufacturing and Industrial Automation (Ranbir Mazumdar - ORACLE) - MODERATOR (Tim Biernet - ROCKWELL AUTOMATION) (Athulan Vijayaraghavan - SYSTEM INSIGHTS) (Paul Perrone - PERRONE ROBOTICS)
- An Embedded Service Platform for Uninterruptible Processing (Tim Biernat - ROCKWELL AUTOMATION) (Paul Schmirler - ROCKWELL AUTOMATION)
- Overview of an Embedded Platform for Manufacturing Big Data (Athulan Vijayaraghavan - SYSTEM INSIGHTS)
- Leveraging Java to enable a velocity of new monetizable services (Andrew Tauhert - PRODEA) (Amir Ansari - PRODEA)
- How Java helps startups in Emerging Technologies and Markets (Bryan Cheng - Globalscale Technologies, Inc.)
- Liquor Dispensing and Management Systems featuring Java SE7 Embedded (Nicola La Gloria - SI14)
We expect the last session will require some additional field research during the conference. Attendees of both JavaOne and Oracle Openworld can attend Java Embedded @ JavaOne by purchasing a $100.00 USD upgrade to their full conference pass. Rates for attending Embedded @ JavaOne alone are here. Register now!
- JavaOne 2014 Call for Papers Now Open!
- JavaOne 2013 Rock Stars
- JavaOne Sessions Are Now Online
- Congrats to the 2013 JavaOne Rock Stars!
- More JavaOne Sessions Online
- JavaOne 2013 Sessions Online
- Oracle’s Java Community Outreach Plan
- NightHacking with James Gosling
- JavaOne 2013 Opening Video
- A JavaOne Success Story: The Java Embedded Challenge