By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on Sep 29, 2014
Exciting news for JavaOne attendees! Anyone who attends 15 or more sessions will receive 15% off towards next year’s 2015 JavaOne conference during the whole registration period. This offer cannot be combined with other discounts. See Rules to Qualify!
Example Promotion: “Save 15% on next year’s JavaOne registration by attending 15 or more of your favorite sessions from the JavaOne content Catalog!”
- Must attend a minimum of fifteen (15) total JavaOne sessions during JavaOne 2014 and be scanned in by your JavaOne Registration badge.
- You cannot attend more than one (1) session in any given timeslot; all attended sessions must have unique time/date.
- If you are scanned into two (2) different sessions simultaneously you will only be counted for one (1) session and not two (2) sessions.
- Sessions that count towards 15% discount for JavaOne 2015 Include:
- Hands on Labs (HOL)
- Birds of a Feather Sessions (BOFs)
- Please note: from the listed sessions, your badge must be scanned upon entering the session room to count towards the discount. Keynote and User Group forum sessions do not count towards discount.
- The 15% discount can only be used towards JavaOne 2015 registration
- This discount cannot be used in addition to other discounts or promotions going on during JavaOne 2015.
- Attendees who qualify for the discount will be notified via email on Monday, October 20, 2014.
- Government employees are ineligible for the discount and should defer to the Government discount for pricing.