Wednesday Jul 31, 2013
The Java strategy and technical keynotes, from noon to 3:00pm will be the mid-day break in a whole day of the Java User Group Forums running from dawn to dusk. Starting at noon on Sunday, September 22nd, the keynotes will conveniently take place at Moscone Center North, near where the Java community is already gathering for the Java User Group Forum in Moscone West.
Check the online content catalog to plan your schedule
Friday Jul 19, 2013
By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on Jul 19, 2013
Name the "Community Keynote" at JavaOne this year by submitting a crazy, fancy, funny, geeky slogan about what you LOVE about Java! Find 140 characters (not a coincidence) to describe your personal connection with the world's most pervasive programming language and share it with us.
The Challenge is open to individuals or organizations. 10 of the most outstanding submissions will be selected by a combined committee from SouJava, LJC and iJUG e.V. and Oracle. Those 10 enter a public community voting round at java.net for 10 days. The winning entry will be announced on the website shortly thereafter. The winner will receive a full conference pass to 2013 JavaOne San Francisco.
More details in the Official Rules
Thursday Jul 18, 2013
Monday Jul 15, 2013
By Yolande Poirier-Oracle on Jul 15, 2013
"I go because JavaOne is the center of the universe for all things considered Java and related technologies" explains Java EE 7 author and Java Champion Peter Pilgrim. [Read More]
- JavaOne Track Highlights: Java Clients and User Interfaces
- Interview about NetBeans
- Take Advantage of the Discover Pass at JavaOne
- JavaOne Track Highlights: Java and Server-Side Development
- Interview with Track Co-Lead Simon Maple
- JavaOne4Kids: Robots, Minecraft, and Coding
- JavaOne Track Highlights: Java and the Internet of Things
- Duke’s Choice Award Nominations Now Open!
- JavaOne Track Highlights: Java, DevOps, and the Cloud
- Last Week to Save Hundreds with the Early Bird Discount!